Playhouse Disney Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book of Pooh - Episode 1 - Best Wishes, Winnie The Pooh/Double Time

2 posters

Go down

The Book of Pooh - Episode 1 - Best Wishes, Winnie The Pooh/Double Time Empty The Book of Pooh - Episode 1 - Best Wishes, Winnie The Pooh/Double Time

Post by ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1 Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:11 am

The Book of Pooh - Episode 1 - Best Wishes, Winnie The Pooh/Double Time The_bo10
Original Airdate: January 21st, 2001
Production Code: 101
Plot: "One day when Pooh is out walking, he wishes for some honey in rhyme and a honey pot falls from the sky. Not knowing that Tigger flung the honey pot while "spring cleaning" for Rabbit, Pooh thinks that he has gained the ability to get what he wishes for, a suspicion that seems verified when another honey pot goes into the sky. He reveals his new power to Piglet and then gets the idea that maybe he could help others with his power. He dons a turban and becomes The Great Poohdini, saying that he'll grant his friends greatest wishes. / Rabbit shows Pooh how he marks off every day on his calendar with an "X." While Rabbit is gone, Pooh decides to help Rabbit out and "X" out all of the days for him. Big mistake, Pooh. A lot of trouble arises when Rabbit is confused by all of the X's. Thinking that he has lost a day, Rabbit places himself on "double time." He decides that he's going to have to work twice as hard to complete in a single day chores and errands that would normally be done over two days."

What's your opinion on this episode of The Book of Pooh?
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Back to top Go down

The Book of Pooh - Episode 1 - Best Wishes, Winnie The Pooh/Double Time Empty Re: The Book of Pooh - Episode 1 - Best Wishes, Winnie The Pooh/Double Time

Post by OtterFan25 Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:24 am

I always thought "Best Wishes, Winnie the Pooh" was a great introduction to the series. It really spells out the basics of the show: story, music, humor, etc. and essentially everything that would come of the series in the next 50 episodes.

"Double Time" is also really good, but something about it just doesn't seem right for a premiere to me. I don't know why, but it just doesn't seem to fit as an introduction episode to the series. Not sure why that's the case...

I might have to rewatch my Fun With Friends tape and do a better review of these.
OtterFan25
OtterFan25
Admin

https://playhouseparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down